I hope you guys are as ready as I am for this week’s:
…the linky party where you share 5 things with pics of whatever’s on your mind.
This week’s theme is:
I would love it if you would link up (or leave comments about) whatever 5 simple pleasures you’re enjoying right now, but if you’d rather just link up 5 pieces of randomness or a different theme, I’m totally fine with that as well.
- Please link up to your specific 5 Things post rather than your blog’s homepage, and
- Please place the Five Things Thursday button (left sidebar) somewhere on your page or post so that others can join in the fun.
Happy list-making! : )
Here I go:
1. Perfectly toasted croissants drizzled with honey.
2. Reading with the boys
3. Nail experimentation (very successful? no. fun? yes.)
4. Ezra’s vastly improved drawing skills (though…we’re still working on scale—don’t let that tall flower see you; it could swallow you whole).
5. First bubble bath in who-knows-how-long + vanilla bean TGIF cheesecake (only made it through half), + newest issue of This Old House + phone date with hubby =
Okay, so I had this entire post written and ready to go and was just adding my linky code, when it blinked once, and everything disappeared. My heart jolted, but then I thought, “Oh, well, surely it autosaved.” Yep, but only the first two sentences. Groan.
So, depending on how you look at it, you were either robbed of a meatier post or spared my ramblings. Because, y’all, it’s past midnight, and I’m feeling pretty darn pumpkinish, so I will not be rewriting everything I wrote before.
So, how about you guys? I’m always so honored when you take the time to link up, and I love reading your lists each week, both in the linky and in the comments. Y’all rock!
P.S. I will be sharing my closet makeover later on today at Design Build Love so that Ashley can catch a break to take her law exams. Whoa! Good luck with that, girl! Be sure to check out her fun blog! Lots of great DIY inspiration and projects to be found there!Like what you read? Like M is for Mama on facebook (pretty please?):