Aaaaand we’re back to our regularly scheduled program after a computer glitch that ate my first draft of this week’s party whole with one snap of its nasty, “unexpected error” message-powered jaws.
Okay, so you guys were definitely tracking with me on the whole “Who does my husband look like?” question:
The unanimous consensus?: Ryan Gosling (which is what I’ve always said too).
I think he might be a bit horrified to know that I’m holding polls about which celebrity he looks like (but maybe he’d just be secretly pleased).
Now, for him to just get his wonderful, horrified, secretly pleased self home from Houston so I can tease him! : )
Oh, and, just in case you missed it, I did a little free sprucing (otherwise known as wandering around my house saying, “Oooh, that’ll work!”) and came up with this Spring Sofa-Scape.
It’s amazing what some Goodwill knick-knacks and some fantastic pillow covers (that I WON!) can do to brighten your mood!
Okay, so enough about me, let’s talk about the really good stuff.
And that would be all the fantastically awesome projects shared by YOU:
I am kind of obsessed with colored accent doors, and, while I don’t usually use the phrase, “SHUT THE FRONT DOOR,” I might use it every day if I had this pink door from Meredith and Gwyneth in my house.
Feel free to grab a button from the sidebar if you’ve been featured!
And now it’s your turn again!
Same “rules” as always:
It’s a FREE-FOR-ALL!
If you’ve blogged about it, I want to see it!
1. Link to your specific post URL instead of your blog URL (no limit on the number of linkies, so add as many as you like!)
2. Grab a party button so that others can join in the fun! (Text link-backs are great too! : ))
3. Consider visiting/commenting on at least 2 of the other links. You never know what kind of inspiration you might miss out on if you don’t. Plus we all love to read words of encouragement! (I know I do!)
4. PLEASE, no shops or giveaways!
5. If we aren’t already friends, would you do me the honor of getting regular post updates here?:
or you can:
subcribe for email updates,
and/or join our Facebook page!
Now, it’s time to add your…
Like what you read? Like M is for Mama on facebook (pretty please?):