No man needs a vacation so much as the man who has just had one.
And considering that such wisdom came from a man with a name like Elbert Hubbard, who am I to argue?
After an almost 12 hour trip back from Florida yesterday (including all the stops, which somehow multiplied alarmingly from our trip to Florida), I was able to sleep in my own bed and wake up feeling ready for…a nap.
In fact, if you I were to post a picture of myself in about 5 minutes, I think I might look more than a little like this:
(Only not particularly cute, fuzzy, or small)
So, since I clearly am lacking in the brain cells to say/show much interesting for myself this morning, how’s about I just dive right into what you guys got up to for last week’s party?
Thanks, guys, for saving my mental bacon (mmmmm…bacon) with your awesome creativity!
Feel free to grab a button from the sidebar if you’ve been featured!
And now it’s your turn again!
Same “rules” as always:
It’s a FREE-FOR-ALL!
If you’ve blogged about it, I want to see it!
1. Link to your specific post URL instead of your blog URL (no limit on the number of linkies, so add as many as you like!)
2. Grab a party button so that others can join in the fun! (Text link-backs are great too! : ))
3. Consider visiting/commenting on at least 2 of the other links. You never know what kind of inspiration you might miss out on if you don’t. Plus we all love to read words of encouragement! (I know I do!)
4. PLEASE, no shops or giveaways!
5. If we aren’t already friends, would you do me the honor of getting regular post updates here?:
or you can:
subcribe for email updates,
and/or join our Facebook page!
Like what you read? Like M is for Mama on facebook (pretty please?):