Howdy-ho, folks, and greetings from the Gaylord Opryland Hotel (read: coolest, most gigantically huge hotel EVER) in Nashville, Tennessee!
Mandy and I are at the Blissdom blogging conference, chilling in our hotel room and attempting to recover from a day of traveling and eating too much.
But I have not wiped a bottom or a nose or a teary cheek since 10 AM, so you better believe that, with airplane butt and a too-full belly being my chief “worries,” I’m feeling pretty darn good.
Here Mandy and I are before boarding the plane:
(Don’t be fooled by the scarves and leafless tree in the background. The high was 85. *Melt*).
Here’s a quick shot of the scene last night at the opening night meet-and-greet:
(and this was just one little section)
LOTS of women/bloggers, LOTS of yummy food (cheesecake “shooters”…dang, those were good), and LOTS of business cards handed out (too bad that got pushed so far down the list this week that I didn’t get mine made. Five days…5 ways—they’ll totally remember that, right? Riiiiiight).
So, onto what you’re really here for:
Features from last week’s Feature Friday FREE-FOR-ALL and, of course, the party itself.
I’m keeping it short this week since it’s already late, and I plan to get as much kid-uninterrupted sleep this weekend as possible, so here are my top 3 faves from last week:
I’m not a particularly naturally organized person, but I am drawn to tidy spaces, especially practical ones—like this awesome pantry over at Domestic Imperfection. (That stenciled wall holds a special place in my heart since it’s the same pattern I used on the French doors in our living room). Ashley even shares the sources for her containers. Woot!
Le sigh. (That’s as French Country as I get).
That’s it for this week’s features, but I can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with this time around!
Feel free to grab a button from the sidebar if you’ve been featured!
And now it’s your turn again!
Same “rules” as always:
It’s a FREE-FOR-ALL!
If you’ve blogged about it, I want to see it!
1. Link to your specific post URL instead of your blog URL (no limit on the number of linkies, so add as many as you like!)
2. Grab a party button so that others can join in the fun! (Text link-backs are great too! : ))
3. Consider visiting/commenting on at least 2 of the other links. You never know what kind of inspiration you might miss out on if you don’t. Plus we all love to read words of encouragement! (I know I do!)
4. PLEASE, no shops or giveaways!
5. If we aren’t already friends, would you do me the honor of getting regular post updates here?:
or you can:
subcribe for email updates,
and/or join our Facebook page!
No categories again this week.