(Sorry for the late post…internet…grrr…)
Yeeeeehaw! We are partying down today for our 50th (FIFTIETH!!!) Feature Friday FREE-FOR-ALL party, and to celebrate and as a great big thank you to all of you for reading along and linking up to show off your creativity, I’m giving away a $50 gift card credit to Target—a dollar for every party! Not too shabby!
You have two ways to enter:
1) Click through the easy Rafflecopter form below
2) Leave me a comment on this post telling me what you would buy with your gift card if you won
Actually, there are 3 ways to enter.
3) Do BOTH! I am providing the comment option for those of you who don’t have a FB account, but you can get an extra entry for leaving me a comment after you fill out the Rafflecopter form!
Disclaimer: this giveaway is not associated with or sponsored by Target. It is simply my “thank you” to y’all for being amazing!
And now for last week’s party’s awesome features!
1. 12 out-of-the-ordinary crockpot recipe ideas from Practical Stewardship
2. A Coffee/Tea break party from Bear Rabbit Bear
3. A dreamy home tour shared by It’s Overflowing
4. Friendship Key Fobs from Freetime Frolics
5. Mammoth Red buffet makeover from Martha Leone Designs
6. DIY Iphone covers from Limemade
7. Peanut Butter and Jelly mini donuts from Shaken Together
8. DIY T-shirt art from Turtles and Tails
And, now, for the 50th time, it’s time to link up your awesomeness!
If you would, please grab the button code (or provide a text link) to put on your post so others can join in the fun! : )
https://www.fivedaysfiveways.com” target=_blank” title=”five days five ways”>https://www.capitalhcoder.com/fivedaysfiveways/5d5wfreeforall.png” style=”border-style: none” />