As you’ve probably noticed, I’m not much of one for holiday decor at my house. And Valentine’s is no exception. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t get into your holiday decor. In fact, I have to be careful to not get too into it, or I can start feeling inferior that I didn’t whip up something fantastic and adorable from nothing but popsicle sticks and baker’s twine.
So, in light of the official day of love, which is fast-approaching, and in lieu of any offerings on my part (because I have none), here’s a roundup of some uber-creative and inspiring Valentine’s-themed projects from last week’s party:
1. Valentine’s Printable from This Girl’s Life
2. Valentine’s Day Countdown from Just Us Four
3. Mini Chocolate Cupcakes from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
4. Valentine Felt Heart Bookmark from The DIY Dreamer
5. Strawberry Shortcake Fudge from Inside BruCrew Life
6. Clothespin Love Arrows from I Gotta Create
7. Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls from Posed Perfection
8. Valentine Breakfast from Meeha Meeha
And if those great projects don’t get you inspired to do a little Valentine’s Day crafting…here’s another, um…inspired Valentine’s Day idea for you:
If you pull this one off, let me know. Because I want to be there to see it.
As always, I’d love it if you’d grab the button for your post, so others can join in the linky fun.
http://www.fivedaysfiveways.com” target=_blank” title=”five days five ways”>http://www.capitalhcoder.com/fivedaysfiveways/5d5wfreeforall.png” style=”border-style: none” />
Oh, and you can always find me around these parts too:
And last, but most certainly not least, be sure to check back in tomorrow, when, if all goes as planned (yes, I’m aware it almost never does, but a girl can dream), I will have a very fun room reveal for you!
And now it’s time to…link. it. up.
Like what you read? Like M is for Mama on facebook (pretty please?):