Today, I’m thankful for:
1) Trumpet vines bursting into bloom on our pergola, despite the 103 degree temps and drought conditions (a reminder of God’s faithfulness in times of trial).
2) Funky, new-to-me Goodwill scarves with strangely honest product tags
3) Perfectly crisp and tangy Granny Smiths that, at 75 cents/lb, were not—as my oldest boy pointed out—“Too enspensive.” Mmmm…I can practically taste Apple Crostada just looking at them.
4) Friends who know your style, remember you were looking for something specific, and then do your shopping for you. Thanks for my fabulous new bag, Mandy!
5) Childhood best friends who do photo shoots for you and your cutie-pie daughter just because. Thanks, Ronda! Some of my faves below:
Come on back tomorrow for Flicky Friday, and I’ll have a weekend movie recommendation all ready for ya!
Happy Thursday! What are you thankful for today?