I’m getting right to it today with some of the links that made me do double-takes.
Honestly, I loved so many projects from last week’s link-up that it was super-hard to choose.
You guys are crazy stinkin’ talented!
(Don’t forget that I also feature your projects throughout the week on our Facebook page, so be sure to stop on by to see if you’ve been featured or just to say “hi.” That’s cool too!)
I did manage to narrow it down to a few favorites, though, so here goes:
And speaking of adorable…need I say more?
Just like a raccoon is drawn to shiny things, I always find myself gravitating towards pretty things in shades of teal, aqua, and turquoise. And this gorgeous dresser transformation from No. 2 Pencil is no exception! (Did I seriously just liken myself to a raccoon?)
Feel free to grab a button from the sidebar if you’ve been featured!
And now it’s your turn again!
Same “rules” as always:
It’s a FREE-FOR-ALL!
If you’ve blogged about it, I want to see it!
1. Link to your specific post URL instead of your blog URL (no limit on the number of linkies, so add as many as you like!)
2. Grab a party button so that others can join in the fun! (Text link-backs are great too! : ))
3. Consider visiting/commenting on at least 2 of the other links. You never know what kind of inspiration you might miss out on if you don’t. Plus we all love to read words of encouragement! (I know I do!)
4. PLEASE, no shops or giveaways!
5. If we aren’t already friends, would you do me the honor of getting regular post updates here?:
or you can:
subcribe for email updates,
and/or join our Facebook page!
No categories again this week.
Just Everything and the Kitchen Sink!
Like what you read? Like M is for Mama on facebook (pretty please?):