Good morning and TGIF, everybody!
Unfortunately, after staying up too late working on something you’ll get to see later and then dealing with a 15-month-old who inexplicably woke up screaming her head off and wouldn’t stop for a while, this is me this morning:
Just please tell me that I’m not hallucinating you guys. Because that would make me sad. (And I’d have to kick a squirrel, which, when I think about it, definitely sounds insane).
Oh! And be sure to check back for a fun giveaway and some cute free printables a little later on, but for now…(because this is all the coherent text I’m capable of typing at the moment)…
Let’s get this party started!
Same “rules” as always:
It’s a FREE-FOR-ALL!
If you’ve blogged about it, I want to see it!
1. Link to your specific post URL instead of your blog URL (no limit on the number of linkies, so add as many as you like!)
2. Grab a party button so that others can join in the fun! (Text link-backs are great too! : ))
3. Consider visiting/commenting on at least 2 of the other links. You never know what kind of inspiration you might miss out on if you don’t. Plus we all love to read words of encouragement! (I know I do!)
4. PLEASE, no shops or giveaways!
5. If we aren’t already friends, would you do me the honor of getting regular post updates here?:
or you can:
subcribe for email updates,
and/or join our Facebook page!
No categories again this week.
Just Everything and the Kitchen Sink!Like what you read? Like M is for Mama on facebook (pretty please?):