Not sure how that snuck up on me so fast…except maybe that I’ve been busy dreaming of “twin this” and “twin that” all week, and somehow the time just flew by!
Hope your week has gone just as quickly and your thoughts have been just as pleasantly occupied.
Of course, perusing Pinterest for ideas for the twins’ nursery hasn’t exactly been a huge productivity boost, but it sure is fun!
I came up with this:
I’m thinking this is bound to happen around our house at some point (unless the girls just use their identical brainwaves or their “twin language” all the time, in which case, they could plot all kinds of mischief without our knowing it…oh dear).
Yes, I know. Elegant in the extreme. (But oh so true).
And THIS, which I think is just the cutest.
With a white background, I actually think it could be a really fun complement to the Amy Butler wallpaper I showed you on Tuesday, which looks like this, in case you’ve forgotten or haven’t seen it yet:
That’s what I got.
I will not show you my piles of laundry. Or my unmopped floors.
But I will be happy to show off some of your splendidness (#1 reason to host a linky party! Even if you have an unproductive week, about 50,000 people out there churned out the coolest stuff ever, which either helps you breathe a sigh of relief at having somebody to cover for you…or makes you feel really guilty for being a bum!).
With Mother’s Day just around the corner (and my own sweet mama’s birthday the day after), I’m loving all the inspiration for yummy breakfasts and brunches.
I love to do fun stuff with my hair, but I must admit, I’ve gotten pretty lazy lately. Craftionary pretty much takes away all my excuses with her round up of fun summer hairdos, though. I want to give them all a try!
Feel free to grab a button from the sidebar if you’ve been featured!
And now it’s your turn again!
Same “rules” as always:
It’s a FREE-FOR-ALL!
If you’ve blogged about it, I want to see it!
1. Link to your specific post URL instead of your blog URL (no limit on the number of linkies, so add as many as you like!)
2. Grab a party button so that others can join in the fun! (Text link-backs are great too! : ))
3. Consider visiting/commenting on at least 2 of the other links. You never know what kind of inspiration you might miss out on if you don’t. Plus we all love to read words of encouragement! (I know I do!)
4. PLEASE, no shops or giveaways!
5. If we aren’t already friends, would you do me the honor of getting regular post updates here?:
or you can:
subcribe for email updates,
and/or join our Facebook page!