Okay, I simply cannot let you start your weekend off without first seeing this:
Isn’t it great?
I stole it from one of my friends on my personal FB page and put it on the blog page, and apparently, it struck a serious chord with all the word problem haters out there because it has 250 likes and 1,100 shares and counting as I type this 24 hours after I put it up.
Look who inherited her mama’s love of polka dots and multiple accessories (no, she didn’t technically dress herself, but these are the things she brought me to put on her and was pretty insistent that I comply).
Okay, I kind of think my own daughter looks like a total spaz in this pic, but it’s so cutely spazzy that I just had to show you. (We were teaching her to say, “CHEEEESE,” and she was definitely bringing the cheddar!).
Pardon the blurry shot, but I just had to brag a bit on my toddler’s stellar “downward dog” form.
Gah! She’s such a sweet girl!
Posing—the better to show off all three of her hair accessories.
It’s hard being this cute, but somebody’s gotta do it.
And now that I’ve featured my adorbs daughter, I get to feature your talented selves.
I’m keeping it short and sweet this week, but that in no way means that it’s not good.
And finally, in yet another stroke of shoe makeover genius, Etcetorize transforms a pair of basic black pumps into something special with just a few key ingredients (this was already on my list of things to do, but now, I’m so in)!
Feel free to grab a button from the sidebar if you’ve been featured!
And now it’s your turn again!
Same “rules” as always:
It’s a FREE-FOR-ALL!
If you’ve blogged about it, I want to see it!
1. Link to your specific post URL instead of your blog URL (no limit on the number of linkies, so add as many as you like!)
2. Grab a party button so that others can join in the fun! (Text link-backs are great too! : ))
3. Consider visiting/commenting on at least 2 of the other links. You never know what kind of inspiration you might miss out on if you don’t. Plus we all love to read words of encouragement! (I know I do!)
4. PLEASE, no shops or giveaways!
5. If we aren’t already friends, would you do me the honor of getting regular post updates here?:
or you can:
subcribe for email updates,
and/or join our Facebook page!