Yup. That just about sums it up. I’m hosting a wreath-making party at my house tomorrow, which I decided to do it that day, oh, about 6 days ago. So, of course, Shaun and I have been scrambling all week long to get some long-overdue projects done (nothing like a party to force productivity, right?). Plus Saturday morning is BODYPUMP launch. Plus, my brother got engaged on Wednesday (CONGRATS, Bro!), so we’re having them over tonight to celebrate. Plus, there have been sick kids and a toddler who is either teething (although, I can’t find them) or has officially decided that making stinky diapers no fewer than 10-12 times a day (no exaggeration) is her new goal in life.
I’m even cohosting a fantastic giveaway!
Whew! Apparently, I wasn’t too busy to tell you how busy I am! 🙂
But it is true that I’ve got so much left to do today that if I stay around here chatting with you awesome folks (as tempting as that is), I’ll never finish, so without further adieu, I give you this week’s fantastic features:
Clockwise from the top left corner:
1. Butterfly eggs from Creative Passage
2. Sweet Little Bird Nest from Posed Perfection
3. How to Create a Transparent Watermark from Temting Thyme
4. Laptop Table Vignettes from Meeha Meeha
5. Roasted Bacon Cheesy Potatoes from Your Home Based Mom
6. Spring Wreath Tutorial from The Thinking Closet
7. Cute Crayons from Etcetorize
8. Fun Eclectic House Tour from It’s Overflowing
And now it’s time to party! I’d love it if you’d do me the favor of grabbing the party button from the left sidebar (or a text link back is good too!).
Oh, and you can always find me around these parts too:
And now, it’s time to link up!