Welcome to my first ever monthly giveaway! I’ve got a fabulous line-up for you. The September Giveaway includes all of the following:
1. A 13 piece ULTA goodie bag with everything seen here in your choice of “The Natural Wonder” or “The True Blue” collection:
2. Ribbon Flower Clips (tutorial coming soon!) made by moi. You could pop these beauties in your hair or on a belt, bag, sweater, or…as I did here…a pair of cute heels:
3. A full-sized bottle of ULTA’s Wild Night, the perfect shade of midnight blue with just the right amount of shimmer.
4. My feature item this month is a fabuloso clutch from Melissa of SoChick! Handbags and Embroidery!
The Paisley Green clutch is 100% cotton and is fully interlined for a professional finish. It measures 9in L x 4.5in H, has two Card Pockets inside, and holds a lot for its size (cell, keys, cards and cash, lipgloss, etc.). Retail: $18
Isn’t she gorgeous?!
5. A custom art print from my Jones Design Company stash (not a sponsor):
REQUIRED FOR VALID ENTRY:
1) Follow Five days…5 ways publicly (if you already do, just leave me a comment telling me so). Include your “following name” in your comment since this is the best/easiest way for me to contact you if you win!
2) Leave me a comment telling me which item in the giveaway is your fave and why (you’ll get all of them no matter what; I really just want you to talk to me ; )).
It’s that simple!
For extra entries:
3) Post about this giveaway on Facebook
4) Tweet about this giveaway
5) Blog about this giveaway
**For all three of the above options, you can use the handy-dandy buttons at the bottom of this post, but be sure to tell your fb/twitter/blog readers to mention you when they come enter. You will receive 1 extra entry for every referral that mentions you sent them!!
6) Subscribe to the Five Days…5 ways feed.
7) Like Five days…5 ways on Facebook.
8) Follow the SoChick! blog (only new followers receive an extra entry) .
Remember to leave a comment for every entry requirement you complete so you can get your name in the hat the maximum number of times!
Comments close Saturday, Oct. 1, at 12:00 A.M. CST.
The winner will be chosen by a random number generator and announced Monday, Oct. 3.